Click on icon below to learn more on that topic...
An Overview of Cosmetic Dentistry
Cosmetic Dentistry is a rapidly emerging field. It is referring to those Dentist who's emphasis is on improving the patient’s smile through changing the appearance of the teeth, mouth and surrounding soft tissues. To some, cosmetic dental practices as being elective treatments – as opposed to necessary dental treatments – but we believe that having a beautiful and engaging smile creates a sense of secure feeling in one’s appearance. It makes people feel better about themselves and lead to a fuller, happier life. Dr. Jin is an active member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, and is an instructor for Patterson Dental Supply/Sirona Dental with Academy of General Dentistry certification.
How Cosmetic Dentistry Works
In most cases, Cosmetic Dentistry is the most effective way to improve your smile. Cosmetic Dentistry addresses issues with missing or damaged teeth, gaps between teeth, or teeth that have been discolored or stained. We offer these services in the comfort of our office.
We offer a variety of State-of-the-art Cosmetic Dentistry treatments from Empress®Veneers, Lumineers®, Zoom Whitening®, Invisalign®, Snap-on Smile®, Same-day Impants, All-on-4 Implants, to CEREC® Cosmetics, etc. This wide range of choices and his extensive knowledge in the field of aesthetics, allowed Dr. Jin routinely practice minimally invasive dentistry. He first goal is always in finding ways to save as much of your existing tooth structure as possible. This may not only saves you some money, but more importantly, preservation of your teeth structure will likely to eliminate the need for more invasive dental procedures.
Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments
There are currently many cosmetic dentistry procedures available. Among these are:
• All Porcelain Crown (Metal free crown)– procedure such as CEREC Empress®, or EmpressCAD® - These are crown without metal substrate. These types of crowns will typically eliminate the unsightly black line along the gum and provide a more natural look overall.
• Veneers – replaces only the visible labial (outter) surfaces of teeth. Best material is porcelain, such as Empress®Veneers, or Lumineers®, however, in some case adhesive bonded composite materials may be also used to improve or cover gaps, cracks, and chips or discolorations in existing teeth.
• Composite Bonding (White fillings) – Everyday dental office might have 3 to 7 shades of teeth color material, in our office, Dr Jin has a choice of 4 different manufacturers and 47 different shades of restorative material. Why such obsession? Simply, because this metal-free restoration material allows us to replace the broken, chipped, and discolored parts of teeth, and only with these variety of teeth colored material that we can closely micmics your natural radiance.
• Dental Implants– used to replace missing teeth, dental implants are basically prosthetic roots for teeth.
• Inlays or Onlays – inlays and onlays are often mistakenly labled as indirect fillings; they are the most minimally invasive way of providing a long-lasting type of restoration that replaces decay or or damaged tooth structures.
• Teeth Whitening – the most effective single visit aesthetic solution for many qualifying candidates is simply teeth whitening. Teeth Whitening effectively removes stains on teeth; the cosmetic procedure can be performed at home or in our office.
©2002 - 2015 A ©2002 - 2017 A Beautiful Smile Dentistry, LLC. Dental Equity Group LLC. All rights reserved.Beautiful Smile Dentistry, LLC. All rights reserved.